Tuesday 18 June 2019

Infotech 11/12 Exit Interview

1. Which assignments did you enjoy and why?
My favourite assignment was absolutely the Premiere Pro assignment. I don't particularly enjoy the software itself compared to Sony Vegas, however I do enjoy editing videos in my spare time. I had a lot of fun with this assignment, although I do wish we could have done more with the program than simple slideshows.
2. Which assignments did you struggle with and why?
Ironically, the project I struggled with the most was the one I enjoyed the most. Not do to inability, mind you, I knew exactly how to navigate the program and do everything I needed to do. My issue, however, was during the Cut to the Beat assignment. I did not enjoy doing this, nor did I like how it turned out. The problem isn't so much the project itself, moreso the requirements. It asked me to take my own pictures and use them for the assignment. The issue with this, however, is that my phone is a Google Pixel, and it takes pictures in 4K. This computer is not equipped to handle editing a 4K image, be it a picture or a video. I was able to get one transition done and copy it, but beyond that, the program would crash upon doing anything else.
Of course, the sheer number of pictures might have been a factor, as well.
3. Report Card Comment
"Dylan matches and exceeds expectations for the work he does, however he requires reminders to pay attention in class."

No comments:

Post a Comment