Wednesday 6 March 2019

Premiere Pro - Perfect Slideshow


Making this video wasn't especially challenging, I have experience using Sony Vegas, which is essentially the same kind of program. I started out by importing 10 pictures of Santa Claus, and then selecting them and bringing their times down to 10 seconds. Following that, I made them take up the page, as well as zoom in very quickly. I then duplicated each image and set them all to exist for 5 whole seconds. These images were made to zoom in very slowly, before applying the gaussian blur effect, which is found on the right hand side of the window. Finally, I duplicated each of those images again, and rather than let them zoom in, I made their sizes smaller than the screen itself, before allowing them to come in from the side. It was at this point that I deviated from the tutorial, I didn't like the images staying there until they were told to pop out of existence. Instead, I had them go from right to left very slowly, until they reached the end of the screen, where they then flew off. After that, I duplicated the into sequence, and I made my titles (found in "File-New"). My first title, I made a translucent red background. I made a text box, set the text to white, made some font adjustments, and typed out "Santa Claus Slideshow" (adjusting the spacing between each letter according to the font). After that, I highlighted the word "slideshow", and changed it to red. Once it was made, I put it in my intro sequence, and made it slowly zoom in so once all pictures were displayed, it would cover the screen.
My second title was much simpler. I just grabbed the title that say "Dylan IT 12" and saved it, having it fall from top to bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment